- Credit accounts: Invoice payments are required to be paid in Net Thirty (30) Days.
- Cash accounts: 100% balance of payment due before shipping.
- 1.5% monthly service charge can be imposed on all accounts past due in excess of thirty (30) days on
the unpaid balance, except where prohibited by law.
- Customer may be held responsible for any fees arising from third party collection efforts.
- The minimum order charge for LGE LED Lighting lamps, fixtures, or controls is $ 100.00.
- Orders will be accepted by facsimile or electronic means only (E.D.I. preferably).
- Hold for Release (HFR) orders will only be accepted with an approximate release date,
and are subject to applicable price increases.
- Orders cannot be cancelled without prior written LGE consent.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to LGE and may be subject to restocking fees.
-All product or order return requests must be submitted in writing to LGE.
* Return requests without prior written LGE authorization will not be accepted.
* All returns must be marked with the LGE RMA number or LGE reserves the right to refuse return..
- All returns are subject to a possible restocking fee, with that fee being a maximum of 30% of the order.
- Freight on returns will not be credited. Collect return shipments will not be accepted.
- LGE has the right to repair or replace any warranty item. LGE has the right to substitute any warranty
item not on the current price/product list.
- Returns of new, uninstalled merchandise must be requested within 90 days of invoice date.
- LGE will not accept returns of installed products, or items older than 90 days past invoice date.
- Returned merchandise must be in original LGE packaging and deemed suitable for resale by LGE.
* All returns to be inspected by LGE.
* Damaged products will be credited less repair costs or at salvage value.
The following prepaid freight terms apply to orders shipped from LG Electronics U.S.A.,Inc. warehouses.
- For LG LED Lighting orders of $3,000 or greater, customer will receive LG pre-paid freight services.
- Special freight handling, including international deliveries, must be submitted in writing to LGE.
* All special freight charges (including overnight airfare) will be billed to the customer requesting the
special freight handling.
- All shipments are subject to availability.
- Requests to ship partials must be submitted in writing and freight will be charged per each shipment.
- All next day air shipments must be submitted in writing and received before 12 PM Eastern Time.
- All freight claims for damaged or lost-in-transit material must be made directly to the carrier.
POINT OF CONTACT
For questions, please contact LG Electronics Order Management at (201) 472-2653 or (201) 816-2225.